Snowbelle Pants Indy Pink
Patagonia is known for its environmental focus and has your little one covered for snowy activities this season with these premium ski/boarding Snowbelle Pants in Indy Pink.
– H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (45% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
– DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
– Fully taped seams.
– Insulated with 80g Thermogreen™ polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet.
– For a great fit, there are seams on the back yoke and the contoured, fixed waistband has external adjustments, for comfort the waistband is lined with microdenier fleece.
– Zip and snap button fly.
– Two covered handwarmer pockets with velcro closure and a secure pocket on the upper thigh with waterproof zipper.
– Articulated knees and durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg.
– Internal gaiter with gripper elastic fits over boot and keeps cold out, tab inside pant leg snaps into a loop on back of leg to keep cuffs off the ground when walking to and from the slopes.
– Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 5 cm for extended wear.
– Reflective logo on the front knee.
– Hand-me-down ID label.
– Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
– Pair with the brand’s Snowbelle Jacket for a complete look for the slopes.
– This garment contains recycled material.
– Shell, Lining and Insulation: 100% Polyester.
– Machine washable 40 degrees.
- Indeks 217106_10